Today on the show we go over the security news of the week. We talk about ProtonMail and TutaNota encrypted mail. We talk about Signal, iMessage, and WhatsApp. We get into the open-source software Globaleaks and much more.
We Talk New of The Week
- Russian hackers were inside Ukraine’s telecoms
- Russia hacks more than 10,000 security cameras in Ukraine
- 23andMe hit with over 30 lawsuits
- LastPass is making changes
- Ivanti and Juniper have patches
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday
- Globaleaks A Secure Way To Send Data To Source
Plus Much More.
The Security Assessment Podcast is Brought To You By Lipani Security LLC.